Gun Watch

Norica 3 shot bolt action

£145

.410 Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition St asaph, Denbighshire
Bolt action, Full Choke, -, 24" barrels
Image Image Image

Description

Welcome to the sale of my Norica 3" chamber 3 shot bolt action .410, the gun is in very good used condition with good bluing and a great stock, no dents or cracks. I refurbished the stock about a year ago and it looks great, much better than any others I've seen. This is a three shot bolt action which is handy if your quick with the bolt! It ejects the used cart very well and I've never had an issue with it. Great little gun which shoots very well, has accounted for many pigeons, crows and squirrels. Having a clear out as I've got far to many guns! any questions please ask.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member Tedly47. Message them here

A brilliant shotgun. I remember buying a new one back in the 1980's. As with most of the firearms I've had, I wish I had kept it.

I have used this .410 gun myself Steve, it's in lovely condition and Tedly always shot very well with it, I would of purchased it myself - but I already own two other 410's.

Very under estimated gauge the .410, and I have seen Tedly taking some unbelieveable long range shots with the gun.

Edited by browning123

I have used this .410 gun myself Steve, it's in lovely condition and Tedly always shot very well with it, I would of purchased it myself - but I already own two other 410's.

Very under estimated gauge the .410, and I have seen Tedly taking some unbelieveable long range shots with the gun.

Yes, me too. I own two .410's. One's a S/S Yildiz and the other is an old folding type 'poachers' gun. I use this when dispatching Foxes in traps.

Yes, me too. I own two .410's. One's a S/S Yildiz and the other is an old folding type 'poachers' gun. I use this when dispatching Foxes in traps.

You and me both Steve, I'm only letting this one go as I've just bought a yildiz sxs multi choke with great wood and I also have a old poachers folder with a skeleton stock which has been restored and is mint, I love the challenge of the .410 it's a very underestimated calibre...

Cheers MrB we have had some good shooting with this gun haven't we, let's hope the new owner has as much fun..

Tedly