Mitsubishi L200 18" wheels

hunter1983

Iv just bought a 2005 L200 animal that has got 18" wheels and tyres on it, it does seem to sit quite a bit higher with these wheels and tyres, but think I'll be putting 16" back on as much more choice of A/T tyre. It's on nearly new road tyres at the minute. Anyone know any good places to advertise them as swap for a set of 16s with A/T tyres 👍👍

I have just binned my 16" steels and after a bit of lathe work enlarging the centre spigot hole i have fitted a beautful set of Ford Ranger FIFTEEN inch alloys. Not all L200 can take a 15" rim due to the caliper fouling but mine did.

Four BFG mud terrain tyres in 31-10.5X15" and it is perfect. No fouling and fills the huge arches and it now dances over fields i would have walked rather than have risked before.

Iv just bought a 2005 L200 animal that has got 18" wheels and tyres on it, it does seem to sit quite a bit higher with these wheels and tyres, but think I'll be putting 16" back on as much more choice of A/T tyre. It's on nearly new road tyres at the minute. Anyone know any good places to advertise them as swap for a set of 16s with A/T tyres

I have just got a 2007 Jeep Cherokee 2.8 diesel LTD and they had to go and put these bloody 17" wheels that you cannot get any good AT tyres for so it looks like I will be looking to change the wheels to the 16" ones that they put on the sport version I think that I now where I can get some but it is a pain having to do it.