Gunpower stealth 2000

Andy17

hi all,

am selling a gunpower stealth 2000 with silencer,bipod,adapter and extra bottle.The gun has been used a fair bit out in the field so it does have a few small scratches on it,nothing that black matt paint won't cover.Main reason am selling it is because the top-hat valves need sorting and due to other commitments I don't have the time to fix them but it's not a hard job to fix them.

Gun cost me a fair amount when i bought it so am open to sensible offers on the undertanding that the valves need sorting.

yis andy.

Hi,

Ive just bought a pump tonight and I need to get the stealth next.

If its the right price, Ill deffo take it (can you tell me about the damage to the top hat).

can you send some pics and more info.

mattison180@aol.com

cheers.

you have private message btw.

hi guys,

will get some new batteries for the digital camera then will make an attempt at posting the pictures there is a website on them I think it's www.gunpower.net and it shows the stealth on there. The cost me around 500altogether when new so I was looking for £175 beens as it has small wear and tear marks on it and the top-hat valves need fixing.

The top-hats on both bottles aren't damaged,the first bottle that came with the gun I think just needs to be reserviced the second bottle(brand new) the top-hat vlave kept coming loose and i was told by the gun shop owners that it needs a little PTFE tap underneath it then tightened up (1.3mm alen key i think).What the top hat is is the valve at the top of the bottle which can be adjusted to get the right amount of air to be accurate and once you have found that all you need to do is to tighten it up in that place. One sorted you get 400shots per bottle about 350 shots before charging it up.It's also a .22 accupel and exterminators go best through it.

If you pm back with an offer we can go from there.

yis andy.

• 5 years later...

He Hello,

Is the Stealth still for sale?

I'm intrested if you are willing to send it to the Netherlands, ore i can give you an adress in the UK to.

Hope you can email me.

Thx for the efort.

regards Karel

k.brum@planet.nl

• 2 years later...