100yds to 600yards scope

petesv

hello i need a scope for range work my eyes are not the best so was looking for high mag , the scopes i am looking at are zeiss hd5 5-25x50 hawke frontier 30sf 5-30x50 delta titanium 4.5-30x50 if you have used any of these scopes and could give an opinion i would be grateful thanks pete

A friend uses the hd, only gripe was its 1" tube, the scope doesn't have the MOA travel of a 30mm tube, plus, so said, light transmission at dusk on the long range rabbits.

i use a vortex viper hs on my shorter range 223, has caps on the dialable turrets so if im walking with the rifle i dont knock the settings, plus the lifetime guarantee adds to my liking

On the long range 6.5cm i use a sightron s111. again with turret caps. as i get up into the 28-32x the edges are washing out but in truth i use around the 25x out to 1200m

have a look on optic warehouse, there is always a good deal on there if your looking new. also Richard Uttings has been doing side by side comparisons on many of the major long range scopes.

atb

Phil