helpp

Deavin

Guest Mr Pieman

Deavin,

don't start fighting with other members, you'll just get yourself banned and in a few weeks no one will remember you. Brain dead has only said what most are thinking :lol:

However, I WILL give you some advice on how to find yourself some shooting :unsure: . Get off your lazy *** and go visit some farmers/landowners and ask for permission. Dress smartly, be polite and humble and don't take your gun with you.

Work out what you want to shoot at and explain that you are mature, responsible etc. If you aren't already a member join BASC or a similar organisation as they give you very good insurance cover in case you break or shoot something you shouldn't - it will show th farmer that you are approaching your sport in a controlled, mature and responsible manner.

You may well knock on several doors before you get any luck but, with patience, you will succeed in the end.

I hope this helps and it really is the best advice any of us can offer :lol:

PP

PS Please edit your post to Brain dead and remove the obscenity as my daughter often visits the site and shouldn't have to read it.

If this doesn't calm you down I will ask the Moderators to remove you from the forum and block your ISP from accessing the site - in case you tried to rejoin as a different name. We are all friends here, if you wish to be rude to people send them a PM :lol:

Deavin,

As most of live no where near Fife your inscescent ramblings are falling on deaf ears. I would imagine that you are a very imature young man, Particularly as you apear to be an Aston Villa supporter....

Insulting fellow members with obscenities is not going to get you anywhere particularly quickly or endear you to any member who may have sympathy for your cause..

I would suggest you apologise to BD unreservedly and limit your posts to something which the rest of us find of interest and value..