Eric Brooks trigger kit for cz452

pin

Just a question before i make a decision, why has there been a shortage of these?

Because people think (having read stuff on the web) that you can't possibly own a CZ without one :good:

And because it gets called a 'trigger kit', I am sure people think they may be getting a whole new trgger mech, not just some softer springs and bits of ally tubing. I fitted one becuase I liek a very light trigger and mine was awful, but not all CZ's need them.

I have a trigger kit form SYSS, been sat in my cabinet for a couple of months now. To be honest I have put off fitting it as I am getting on just fine with the factory trigger at the moment, I get good groups and happy with it in the field.

I am sure if I was on a range and looking for spot on accuracy I would change it ut for now I will wait and see.

Jerry

i want one to try,get on ok with gun as it is ,but could do with being a slight bit lighter,im waiting for it to go off sometimes,and my mate hates it ,he reckons i need one,to hard for him to pull lol.he more used to airguns,so if ya selling let me know. :good:

Is he a weak southern fairy?:good::) and I hope you are on about the trigger.... Ya deviant.

• 3 months later...

Just got my spanking new CZ 452 - very chuffed. VERY CHUFFED INDEED.

Only problem is I would really like to make the trigger more like my pistol - and there aint no more Eric Brooks 'kits' at SYSS and Eric's site crashes everytime I try and put one in my basket.

Anyone got some light springs and sleeves hanging about?

Best

Mike

• 3 years later...

Hi if you have spsres can you PM me please just got myself a .22 & 17HMR and the

pull`s a very bad hope you can help

i got mine from south yorkshire shooting supplies

next day delivery.....

i know weldon gun room also has them

i also have spare bits if anyone wants them..... :good:

• 1 month later...

Eric Brooks appears to gone out of business along with some money he owes me, and has not responded to emails etc.

These were good kits, but were pretty simple and my advice would be to obtain a similar kit from a UK supplier if you can.