talking in the pub

Yorkshire Pudding

After shooting yesterday me mate and i went t' pub for a few light ales . Whilest there a fella noticed the gun slips and asked us what we had been shooting. Blah Blah Blah . Anyway it turns out this bloke is a "keen" shot himself. As me mate could not turn up for shooting today (sunday 08/12/02) I invited this bloke (mark)

08/12/02

Mark turned up on time :D  :D . and we went to the field where we were shooting on the saturday.

I set out my decoys and set me camo net up and sat on me bucket to watch as it transpires to be the worst days shooting i have ever had in my massive total of 3 months of shotgun ownership.

Mark set his hide up about 100 yards away from mine. Set his decoys out and went into his hide.

20 mins. after we had set our stuff up we spotted the first black spots in the distance. I then got a running commentery SHOUTED to me on how far the pigeons were away needless to say they were not keen on getting within range but this did not stop mark he was blasting away at pigeons that were 150 yards away.Then when they had jiggered off Mark came stalking up to me and asked if i had seen the pigeons as i did'nt shoot my gun.

can't be ***** to write anymore on this , as i am still a bit wound up about some ******** from the pub spoiling what could have been another good day.

Mark did leave his phone number with me so i could give him a ring when i was going out next time.Me dad has suggested that i ring him every day and tell him which field to stand in as we will save £££££££ on crow bangers.

all the best gents

:D  :D  :( Mark sounds like a top bloke,how many of the 150yd birds did he get? :laugh: Did you manage to get any birds at all.You must have a very understanding landlord in your local,most of them round here would probably go spare if i walked in the snug with a gun