Cartridge catcher for S/A Shottie

OldBill

I bought one several years ago from America for exactly the same reason. However I expected the gadget to deflect the spent case downwards, unfortunatley it doesnt. It catches the case fair enough, which limits the gun to single shot. As you may understand. I only used it the once.

webber

I knew there was a reason I was considering taking the 7 yr old along :lol: There a couple of versions, one which just stops the "flying" ejection and drops them to the floor (or a strategically position elastic band!) or something like these which collect up to about 15 empties, but they may be a pain in the ar$e :lol:

SCM1100KM.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

i can t see why you would want one it does nt take long to lift the empties it would nt be worth the bother

It's not the picking up that bothers me it's my conscience (yes I do have one :lol: ) I went out the other day and fired 21 carts whilst roaming in long grass at the side of cultivated land and for the life of me could only find 12. I spent ages looking for the bl00dy things.