CZ 453

dusk2dawn

Hi all I posted this by mistake in a section that does not allow replies so have reposted correctly.

Has anyone bought a CZ 453 how does it compare with the 452?

Peter tells me the trigger setup is the same as my 527 .223 which must make the need for a tuning kit obsolete?

:blink: D2D

Thats what i was told its the same single set trigger as the centrefire range so no you wouldnt have any need for the kits designed for a 452.

Im not sure how much adjustment there is on the single stage trigger but you'll know that from experience.

Peter.

Well I have a 452 and 527.

The trigger on the 452 is miles better than the trigger on the 527 - so work that one out :blink:

Thats exactly why I am asking the question, I know how much my dealer wants for a 452 and no doubt there will be an increase in price for the 453, is it worth the extra cash?

:blush: D2D

I have seen one let alone try one, but there are thousands (millions?) of happy 452 users out there.

If it was me I would get a 452, put a good few shots through it, get it loosened up.

Adjust the trigger if you don't like it, and if you don't like it after that get the trigger kit.

The 'kit' is only a set of softer springs, and some tubes to try if you haev too much creep.

I know of 4 452's, 2 needed the kit, 2 didn't, and the 2 that needed it didn't use the tubes.

I think (not sure) dunganick has 453 experience...

I have seen one let alone try one, but there are thousands (millions?) of happy 452 users out there.

If it was me I would get a 452, put a good few shots through it, get it loosened up.

Adjust the trigger if you don't like it, and if you don't like it after that get the trigger kit.

The 'kit' is only a set of softer springs, and some tubes to try if you haev too much creep.

I know of 4 452's, 2 needed the kit, 2 didn't, and the 2 that needed it didn't use the tubes.

I think (not sure) dunganick has 453 experience...

OK thanks for the info, I dont want to rush into buying one if its not that much improved.

Hopefully someone will come on tonight who has already bought one.

:lol: D2D