Boring.....

Whilst I enjoy reloading, I discovered today that I really really dislike dis-assembly of the things

Had 76 rnds that I just wasnt happy with , neck tension just didnt seem right when I reloaded them but I proceeded anyway.

This afternoon with a bit of time on my hands I thought I would dis assemble.

Hornady cam to pull the heads was easy, dumping the powder was easy- even using a universal de-capping pin to remove the live primers went ok.

But for some reason it was just mind boringly numb experience- guess as I had nothing to show for it afterwards.

Got super back ache too from slouching in-excitedly over the Press.

Anyone else have their own reloading pet hates?

They were too tight - had a problem with one of the resizing dies, had been trying out a new neck size only one.

My fault really and should have pulled them straightaways or at least not done some many rounds.

You know how it is, a little nagging doubt in your head- this one stemmed from the charge initially as my Lyman Gen 6 dispenser went tits up so had to go old school.

Then there was the neck issue I discovered on some cases when I went to seat a few.

Oh well, try again :-)

Well, I say that- it’s been 7 weeks now that a certain Company have had the Lyman and a repair/replacement cannot come soon enough. Luckily I have a choice of rifles to take to Bisley next week