Wheels and tyres

Hendrix's rifle

I've got 4 multi spoke multifit wheels that came off my fiesta up for sale. There 225/45/17s and like I say multi fitment so SHOULD fit all cars be it 4 or 5 stud. All tyres are in good nick, the rears have bct's on measuring 6mm of tread and the fronts have Pirelli p7 cinturato's which have done around 300 miles. The fronts have a bit of tread missing on the outer edge due to it scraping the arches (hence why they came off) however are perfectly safe to use and have 8mm tread on them. The tyres alone were over 200 notes. I'm after 150 quid collection from Holmes chapel. I also have 4 near new chevrolet/Vauxhall 17inch wheels. 5 stud, should fit 5 stud GM vehicles, they are in good nick and are taking up space so £60 for the 4 rims. I can send pictures so just pm me an email address. Cheers

It is multi fit! One set of 4 and one set of 5 but at a set PCD. The PCD range is vast! it also depends on the centre hole size which i found out when I bought a set of alloys for my Laguna! The holes were too small and I couldn't get them on the rim as the hub has a lip that sat in the hole. Or was supposed to!

If they are from a ford then they will most likely be 108 PCD

Here is a link to a alloy wheel fitment guide! If you look at the PCD listing for each car you will see there are a great number of different fittings.

https://www.carlsalter.com/all-wheel-fitments.html

I am not knocking your post btw! Just trying to help :good:

Edited by Lord Geordie