bradys ashes

gustaff

Know how you feel but, there is no possible way he could ever have found the boy, the landscape has changed so much. I Would have saved his ashes and launched them out to sea down the new Blackpool sewage outfall when its ready along with the rest of the human waste.

Good point but I still think it'd have been worth a go, I know it doesn't sit well with people but the rights of that little boys parents should come before human rights when it was someone as evil as him.

All right and proper procedure as far as the disposal of Ian Brady's body is concerned. To quote from the BBC: "It comes after a court ruling to ensure the disposal of his body did not cause "offence and distress" to his victims' families."

But is this a one off, or has a principal been established? I'm thinking of terrorist killers here who die in the act. Why are their bodies turned over to their families to bury as they wish often with the status of martyr?

I agree. None of them should be allowed back into the control of their families. They have no concern for their victims, so they deserve de-humanisation and a mere hygienic disposal.