Huzzah!! New Rifle!

dr3w1986

Hello all!

Some of you will remember when I first joined I was looking at and asking about multishot PCP rifles. A few of you suggested that I try a springer instead for a first rifle.

So I went away and had a look at some, evaluating them based on your reviews and those in magazine/web articles. This lead me to pose the "springer contest" thread comparing the HW97K and the TX200. After reading over your opinions I went away again, and have now bought my air rifle!

Although I never asked about, it was the Air Arms Prosport that caught my eye, which I bought from uttings in .22 with a (Hawke) MAP 3-9x40 scope. I also bought a tin of Accupells as an initial ammo to zero the rifle with. I haven't shot it yet but I must say this gun is beautiful. I find that it shoulders quite easily, and although it is a little weighty at first I don't believe it will take long to get used to it.

Hopefully I shall be going out with a friend to his shoot later, as I don't yet have a permission, so I'll let you know how it goes.

Not sure about this image thingy, but i'll give it a go. I have a 6.1 megapixel camera so the pics are quite big normally.

gun2.jpg

gun3.jpg

A bit expensive yes, but to me it's a late 21st birthday present, so I decided to splash out. <Edit> Plus I prefer how the underlever is built into the stock, it keeps the lines nicer in my opinion</edit>

Imageshack.us ok got it, will remember for the future