RWS  Titan 3 .223

RWS  Titan 3

£400

.223 Rifle Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Sittingbourne, Kent
Bolt Action
D097a1dc-55a8-4bc8-815e-95f81f6dfd05 Bd7e65de-4d75-40fa-b06d-772a46df7c05

Description

Good condition RWS Titan 3 in .223 Rem. Very accurate. Synthetic ambidextrous stock, blued barrel. Comes with wildcat predator 8 moderator and tasco 6-24x50 illuminated scope. Bargain foxing rifle, only downside is it’s a lesser known make, but a well put together rifle overall from a quality maker. Only being sold as I need the room in the cabinet!!
£400 for complete outfit ono

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

View the full article

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/01/2018 at 18:58, Tford said:

This is mine. PM if interested. 

Hello, is there any chance that I could get a contact number for you? I haven’t got my fac yet but would love to have this rifle when I do get it, and the contact number would save me loads of time trying to find this post again to see if you still have the rifle

regards

jay

1 hour ago, Jay1234 said:

Hello, is there any chance that I could get a contact number for you? I haven’t got my fac yet but would love to have this rifle when I do get it, and the contact number would save me loads of time trying to find this post again to see if you still have the rifle

regards

jay

Hi Jay, 

sorry I meant to update the post as well as gunwatch... rifle is now sold.

thanks for your interest though....

trevor

On 12/01/2018 at 22:27, spandit said:

No wonder it sold - far too cheap! Triggers are amazing on these rifles and they have a real quality feel to them

It was a bargain for a complete setup, and they’re massively underrated rifles because they’re not well known in the U.K. That being said I originally paid less than that when I bought it second hand and with 40rnds. Sadly the gun shop were only interested in giving me £200! Anyway 3-4 years of ownership and a a negligible profit... suits me.