1 nice hour down the farm

steve3562

hello there, just got back from my permission sun was out so i thought "what the hell" the farmer had been complaining about rabbits eating all his veg patch :lol: so i kindly asked where abouts they were showing up. I lay down the hedge row he said they had be popping through. Some time pasted and i started to wander if this was a was of time and if i should move. i quietly lay there and heard some slow movements to the left of me comming form the hedge. slowly the movement moved up the hedge and i thought it had disappeard :lol: i was about to give up when i noticed a large rabbit sitting by the hedge row i gave it 10-15 mins and it gathered the convidence to hope about 10 foot out and start feeding. The farmer was now in his green house watching this :lol: placed my crosshairs on its eye and waited or the right moment. POP :lol: the rabbit jumps 4 feet in the air and the farmer is now having rabbit for tea :lol:

pictures taken on phone

dsc00009lh8.th.jpg

dsc00008ev9.th.jpg

All in all one of the best shooting experiences.

Steve :rolleyes: