Army Bomb disposal - A good job?

death from below

I've watched that programme on sky about the trawler men.......pretty rough job.....but walking up to a steaming car reeking of petrol and having the cool to unplug the mobile phone deternator......now I take my hat off to that man...... the anti terrorist crew and Met police will no doubt take many rightful accolades when these scumbags are nicked......as the real hero sits quietly in the background

If anybody knows of a more gutsy bit of heroism recently then please let me know

plus I never realised tiger Tiger was a pulling joint on Thursday nights.......must get the farahs and blue pods on for next thursday

Worthy accolade, add to that though all the boys and girls on service in any active area around the world. They are putting their lives on the line every second of every day.

absolutely, I as thinking that very fact as I typed my post......and my heart bleeds everytime i read of another young lad/lass being killed for the good of a country that doesn't deserve there bravery(iraq et al)