Pest Issues- Moths

Harry136

Hi, thanks in advance. This is more to help my wife. She works at a University, the building is old and has always had some sort of moth problem. This has never been dealt with properly and during the summer months the population explodes, this year it has been ridiculous!

There is a pest control programme in place, but it seems very ineffective, the latest round has been going on for 10 weeks at least, there are moths literally everywhere. Apparently they are spraying the office on a weekend and laying traps down and the cleaners have been told to hoover a bit more. Nothing more is being done. Are there any pest controllers out there who know of a solution, preferably a permanent one that we can take to the Estates Management. This seems to be dictated by budget. The building is quite large, it is not for public or student use. 

Moths can be tricky but I would be hitting it a bit harder than once week. Dead moths can't breed!

Without seeing what the pesties have been up to its a bit difficult to comment fairly and all too easy to criticise. There are plenty of potential reasons for them not getting on top of it; access, budget, poor ID, incorrect/inconsistent treatment etc. 

I wouldn't/couldn't come up with a cunning plan without a site visit. 

Edited by Lampwick