Cocker spaniel puppies

silver fox 1

Hi  I have a litter of Cocker spaniel puppies for sale,  pups are docked and  due clawed  KC registered  chipped and will have their first vaccination  and come with  Insurance.  Both parents can be seen and both parents are working dogs  used for picking up ,  both parents have really good pedigrees with many field trial champions on both sides.  Puppies are all chocolate, 6 lovely healthy chunky puppies  ready on Thursday, the 2nd of August,  I have three dogs one bitch available £800  if anybody would like to know any more information please contact me  kind regards Silverfox 1

image.jpg

Not sure there’d enjoy life up in Gods own country or understand Yorkshire ! Only Jocking a little far away to pop over and take a look.

Goog luck with the sale !

If for some strange reason the bitch does not sell drop me a message and we can maybe purchase her beginning of sept when back from summer holidays.

Kind regards Agriv8 

57 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

Not sure there’d enjoy life up in Gods own country or understand Yorkshire ! Only Jocking a little far away to pop over and take a look.

Goog luck with the sale !

If for some strange reason the bitch does not sell drop me a message and we can maybe purchase her beginning of sept when back from summer holidays.

Kind regards Agriv8 

That really made me laugh Yorkshire is where my bitch came from,  she is a proper Yorkshire lass.