A quick question

BSA Shaun

Is ther anything like the NPPC for the south of england?

:good:

If you are a member of the BASC they have some interesting contacts regarding small syndicates for the want of a better word. The downside is you have to be able to go out the next day after a call.

LB

If you are a member of the BASC they have some interesting contacts regarding small syndicates for the want of a better word. The downside is you have to be able to go out the next day after a call.

LB

BUT with NPPC I can phone in to 'book-out' for the next day, for any day in the next seven days or to register that I am available during the next few days in case any farmer is screaming for assistance .....just been out today on some laid wheat, phew talk about red letters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CB

:~}

Lets be honest though, we could do with something as good as the NPPC down here in the south of England could'nt we?

The NPPC sounds like a good club to me.

It is a good club in the respect it gives people (especially new shooters) the chance to join for little money and get started without all the aggro as it can be getting some shooting these days.

My brother went up to one of his/my permissions yesterday, not to shoot but to repair something for the landowner.

He mentioned later on that he noticed there was a few of the boys out shooting over the laid barley.

He quickly told me that they were'nt the regular boys- He had people paying 25 quid a day to shoot, and I believe they were getting plenty of shooting.

My brother was pretty sharp in his response though- 'I suppose that's going to be expected from the rest of us now then? Cos if it is my rates as a plumber are £45-00 an hour at weekends'

Face it guys- within five years I predict we will all be paying for shooting - unless you are the gamekeeper or the landowner.............................