Turkish semi auto manual/info

impala59

Hi, I have an Impala 12g s/a which I believe is manufactured by Istanbul Arms or Khan possibly for the Russian market ( there is a Baikal labelled short on YouTube) I have posted a field stripped picture on the ‘Semi auto club’ thread. If you have any information or manual/schematic I should be most obliged 

4 hours ago, oz.man64 said:

Theres 2 russian semi autos im aware of. The baikel mp153 which will strip the same as most other autos this being gas operated. Also the tula 21 12 look on youtube. Theres a chap strips one and rebuilds in minutes. Hope this helps

Thanks oz man, I am familiar with the 153 and it has action rails similar to the Remington auto’s. The Tula I have come across occasionally, but they are barrel recoiling and I have passed when offered them. I guess Auto 5 owners would find them appealing!

Mine seems to be something of a hybrid and I am fairly sure that of the many different branded Turkish guns, there will one similar if not identical. The Russian connection is because of the YouTube  video linking the name Impala with Baikal