Sign in to follow this  
simonm

Lincoln Side by Sides

I've seen a used Lincoln side by side for sale and I'm just trying to find out anything about the side by sides but coming up blank on here and Google. Does anyone know any of the model names etc? Any other info gratefully received. 

Lincoln was a brand name used by the importer  David Nickerson . They were made by several different makers and were of middling quality .Nickersons were taken over when David retired   by John Rothery , I think but could be mistaken ,  who continued to market guns under the Lincoln name . Whether they still do is questionable .

On 05/12/2018 at 15:40, Gunman said:

Lincoln was a brand name used by the importer  David Nickerson . They were made by several different makers and were of middling quality .Nickersons were taken over when David retired   by John Rothery , I think but could be mistaken ,  who continued to market guns under the Lincoln name . Whether they still do is questionable .

Yep correct and still are the importers The company who make them are  FAIR ( Frabbrica Armi Isidoro Rizinni  ) brother of Batista Rizinni and E Rizinni

FAIR have 5 sxs on their site

It's possible David Nickerson had another manufacturer suppy the sxs

I own two Lincolns  O/U in 12g and 16g in my collection  and are very reliable guns