Having a clear out

njc110381

I've decided I have far too much junk (useful kit but not used) in my wardrobe, so I'm having a sort out. Anything left over will go on the dreaded auction site, but a couple of bits will be a good bargain for you guys.

I have for sale.....

A Bisley cleaning rod kit for a .177/.22 air rifle. £5+postage

A Good quality one piece scope mount, in good condition. £10+post

Chinon binoculars, 10-45x27 compact. These cost me over £150 a couple of years ago and have never been used. £75+post

A Trangia aluminium spirit stove in used condition. Comes with kettle, pans and meths burner £15+post

Landrover Owner International magazines. Blocks of 1 year. £10+post each (2000, '01, '02, '03 and '04. Most in very good condition and some '04 still in packaging.

SOLD A S&W third generation silver heavyweight BB gun. Comes with a case and two mags. Hardly used. £15+post SOLD

Moderator to fit the thread on a BSA carbine muzzle brake. Was on my Supersport, but will fit a lightning and some others. £10+post

There may be more to come, I haven't finished sorting yet. If you don't like the prices make me an offer. I don't really know the value of some of these things, but I know the Binos and Mounts are good quality :(

i'll pre book the lroi 00-04 . I have a drowned landrover to fix . if it's as i think a cheap mend .... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, please let it be a cheap one . then i'll take the set . if it's not a cheapy i'll let you know . just need 24 hours grace ..

all the best yis yp :lol:

If it's a diesel and it was running when you drowned it, I'd be sulking big time buddy! I really hope it hasn't hydrauliced your engine :good:

• 2 weeks later...
I've decided I have far too much junk (useful kit but not used) in my wardrobe, so I'm having a sort out. Anything left over will go on the dreaded auction site, but a couple of bits will be a good bargain for you guys.

I have for sale.....

A Bisley cleaning rod kit for a .177 air rifle (I lost the .22 bronze brush). £5+postage

Chinon binoculars, 10-45x27 compact. These cost me over £150 a couple of years ago and have never been used. £75+post

A Trangia aluminium spirit stove in used condition. Comes with kettle, pans and meths burner £15+post

Landrover Owner International magazines. Blocks of 1 year. £10+post each (2000, '01, '02, '03 and '04. Most in very good condition and some '04 still in packaging.

A S&W third generation silver heavyweight BB gun. Comes with a case and two mags. Hardly used. £15+post

Moderator to fit the thread on a BSA carbine muzzle brake. Was on my Supersport, but will fit a lightning and some others. £10+post

There may be more to come, I haven't finished sorting yet. If you don't like the prices make me an offer. I don't really know the value of some of these things, but I know the Binos and Mounts are good quality :good:

I just found the .22 brush for the cleaning kit if anyone's interested?

will it go down the barrell of .17 hmr ( not the .22 brush ) :good:

mikky

I bought it for my .177 air rifle and it's pretty tight. I'm no expert but I wouldn't want to try to push it down a .172 barrel without making sure it's ok with someone who knows what they're talking about. To be on the safe side, I'd say no!

Good morning.

I notice the one piece monut is not listed as sold.

If it is for a one inch scope and still available I would like to buy it please.

If you can get back to me I shall sort out payment details with you.

Many Thanks.

Musicman.

I have for sale.....

A Bisley cleaning rod kit for a .177/.22 air rifle. £5+postage

SOLD A S&W third generation silver heavyweight BB gun. Comes with a case and two mags. Hardly used. £15+post SOLD

There may be more to come, I haven't finished sorting yet. If you don't like the prices make me an offer. I don't really know the value of some of these things, but I know the Binos and Mounts are good quality :good: