Random Call!

NatureBoy

Got a bit of a different and unusually job coming up shortly. Refirbing an old K6 red telephone box  institute that's listed. Has any of the pigeon watch massive done one?  Box itself not in bad shape. Windows pollycarbonate and had it tho. Got to remove them prep and paint box and replace with toughened glass. No prob getting replacement glass, beading and rivet kit or paint as can still get all. What i was wondering  is there a special tool available for removing/replacing the rivets and colletts? i have looked but no joy. Is there an order to replacing glass, beading and rivets to make it easier to get them and rivets in??   On one side they have been allowed/ want leaded stained glass panes put in as well ( i tried to put them off). These will go behind the toughened glass to protect them so no room for beading. Both will be held in with sealant. But i think gap between will condensate. discolour and go mouldy as leaded panes will not be airtight?? Any help or ideas appreciated. Ta.      NB