Molle frame...

mad1

Hi all,

Prob bit of a long shot but does anyone use the Molle system in back of there truck.

I am going to get a sheet of 2mm Ali cut to fit the rear windows and attach it to the inside and hopefully this will give a bit more protection and also allow me to use the molle pouches.

If anyone uses the system do you know what size the squares/rectangle should be.

Ideally if you have one in the back of a defender could you measure the 3 windows too ....

Thanks in advance

Stay safe 

M1

I’ve a 110 , was going to go this route of mole for storage but when I priced it up it got expensive , cheapest way to do it was with military surplus ammo , water bottle pouches but didn’t want camo , and as I say black pouches were expensive ! 

In the end I was at the lro show at Peterborough and bought two large howling moon seat storage units , have a look on their website think they were about £35 each but that was a while ago , mounted one on each rear side window 

I’m lucky at moment still working but can have a measure up when get done if it helps