Wanted/Still Looking/ Sports Match ATP 66 mounts for a Photon XT on a CZ 455

oldypigeonpopper

43 minutes ago, scarecrow243 said:

Hi if its 11mm scope rail ant supplies sell a one piece mount thats adjustable for hight and windage

hello, thanks have looked at those before and they were tried on a friends 455 but did not work right, its the 2 mount ATP 66 that most are using, i did try and shim some standard mounts but that did not work, i need to get more height and right at POI at 50 yards, the XT is known for this problem, saying that i might just sell and buy a Pard 007 but thought see if i could get some mounts before the winter, cheers 

21 minutes ago, scarecrow243 said:

i had an xt on my brno 2  i just used  sportsmatch high mounts  the cross hair was lower than center  on the screen that was set for 75 yards

hello, i have these mounts on the XT already, i only zero to 50 yards with the 455, i might try again after lock down, reverse the mounts and shim front might help, would still like to find some adjustable mounts 

Hi if you shim the front mount it will be worse  you have to shim the rear mount     for my brno mod 2  with 15mm dovetail groves i bought the 15mm dovetail too 11mm dovetail converter blocks and the adjustable i piece mount for my rt  i havent shot it yet but bore sighting at 80 yards the cross hairs are just above the target  scope settings at zero hope this helps

1 minute ago, scarecrow243 said:

Hi if you shim the front mount it will be worse  you have to shim the rear mount     for my brno mod 2  with 15mm dovetail groves i bought the 15mm dovetail too 11mm dovetail converter blocks and the adjustable i piece mount for my rt  i havent shot it yet but bore sighting at 80 yards the cross hairs are just above the target  scope settings at zero hope this helps

hello, i did try shimming a few ways but  it would not go above 1 inch below centre target at 50 yards, i think when i can will give another try and reverse mounts and take it from there, cheers