Anyone read this article?

Dr_Scholl

That is a very good article, thanks for that.

I think we all know that we should as a country re introduce, capital punishment, flogging, Borstal type camps where bad thoughts and deeds are beaten out of our deranged youth.

But it will never happen in our cuddley fluffey lovely England that we have now, we must stand up and fight for the rights of our down trodden and misunderstood scum, not punish or harrass them but try to understand there needs and why they feel the need to do what they do.

I know what I would like to happen to them, and I am sure its pretty much the same as everyone else on this site,

Chris.

That is a very good article, thanks for that.

I think we all know that we should as a country re introduce, capital punishment, flogging, Borstal type camps where bad thoughts and deeds are beaten out of our deranged youth.

But it will never happen in our cuddley fluffey lovely England that we have now, we must stand up and fight for the rights of our down trodden and misunderstood scum, not punish or harrass them but try to understand there needs and why they feel the need to do what they do.

I know what I would like to happen to them, and I am sure its pretty much the same as everyone else on this site,

Chris.

Good read. Most folk are too simple to understand the salient points. The ruling classes with their police protection and general removal from mixing with the rest of society see us as a grand social engineering project to be tinkered with from afar, and wouldnt want civilised human beings defending themselves and upsetting the applecart. Better to just promote; guns= bad and the police will protect you.

An excellent and interesting article. It horrifies me that politicians cannot see the fact that banning guns does not affect the criminal farternity at all. They don't give a toss if the law says their gun is illegal. When the police have a gun amnesty, the only guns that get handed in are BB guns, deacts and the service revolver that grandad has kept in a trunk under the bed since the war. The crooks don't queue up to hand theirs in :yes:

If the police have a knife amnesty, they show a copper standing over a mountain of bread knives and kitchen knives. Granny has handed in that blasted carving knife that she cut her thumb on last week :lol: Meanwhile, the teenage gangs roam around just as tooled-up as they were before :)

An excellent and interesting article. It horrifies me that politicians cannot see the fact that banning guns does not affect the criminal farternity at all. They don't give a toss if the law says their gun is illegal. When the police have a gun amnesty, the only guns that get handed in are BB guns, deacts and the service revolver that grandad has kept in a trunk under the bed since the war. The crooks don't queue up to hand theirs in :yes:

If the police have a knife amnesty, they show a copper standing over a mountain of bread knives and kitchen knives. Granny has handed in that blasted carving knife that she cut her thumb on last week :lol: Meanwhile, the teenage gangs roam around just as tooled-up as they were before :)

Knife amnesty? Are you serious?