Northants/Beds beating

Sadly due to a number of factors covid and non covid related the shoots I've been beating on are no more, so I'm on the look out for any shoots big or small in the Northants/Beds/Cambs borders areas needing beaters this season.

I've experience ranging from tiny family days up to big commercial stuff and would be happy with anything in between, provided its Saturdays.  Depending on where it is I can probably arrange additional beaters if required.

• 4 months later...
On 04/08/2021 at 16:11, Zapp said:

Sadly due to a number of factors covid and non covid related the shoots I've been beating on are no more, so I'm on the look out for any shoots big or small in the Northants/Beds/Cambs borders areas needing beaters this season.

I've experience ranging from tiny family days up to big commercial stuff and would be happy with anything in between, provided its Saturdays.  Depending on where it is I can probably arrange additional beaters if required.

I don't look in this part of the forum very much so I've only just read this.  We would welcome another regular beater on our syndicate if you haven't already found somewhere to go.

Also let me know about the 30th mate, still a couple of pegs left! 👍