Love Film

pav

Hi All,

Just found a rather handy voucher code to give you 90 day trial of LoveFilm.

Good god it’s amazing, you can quit at any time.

Basically you can have any 2 discs out at the same time at home, they send you them with free post return envelopes. You create a list and as soon as they get one back they automatically send the next one in our wish list.

Got PGA 08 on PS2 and Bourne Supremacy HD DVD should be with me tomorrow!

Go through on this link:

http://www.lovefilm.com/dpky9eyt3/visitor/sign_up_1.html

And change the code from the one that is there to this: LFZZ98762

That will give you your 90 days free. (instead of 30)

Enjoy!

Pav

I've been with them a few times (free trial), but last time when I canceled they said I didn't send one of the discs back even though it was in the same pack I sent the other disc in (which they received). So they charged me for a replacement and another months subscription, so if you want to cancel at the end of the trial make sure you get a receipt from the post office or even better send it recorded.

I have no time for these monkeys at all.

I had a subscription with them a couple of years ago and all was well for the first couple of months. Then after that, every film I ever wanted they never had in stock (had to wait weeks and weeks for the latest releases) and then the post turnaround dropped off to the point that say I got the DVD on Monday, watched it Monday night and put it in the post for first collection (and return to them) Tuesday morning, I wouldn't get my next replacement DVD until the following week. So I was at best getting 4 DVDs a month for £12 (or whatever it was) whereas at my local video shop it's the same money, they have a big stock, the bloke behind the counter's f'in funny (a real character) and they don't take money out of my account for the time I don't watch a DVD.

I told them to poke their service and still I receive unsolicited spam from them begging me to come back and give them another try.

They are one of those companies that have plenty of glossy and slick looking BS but who fail to deliver (completely).

Me and my boss are a member in work, basically we recieve 3 dvd's at a time, so we have 6 between us, we recieve them in the post "watch them" ehem..and send them back the same day :lol:

They are good, always got dvd's in stock, i will probably recieve around 10-12 per week aslong as i send them back the same day..

Me and my boss are a member in work, basically we recieve 3 dvd's at a time, so we have 6 between us, we recieve them in the post "watch them" ehem..and send them back the same day :lol:

They are good, always got dvd's in stock, i will probably recieve around 10-12 per week aslong as i send them back the same day..

:lol::good::P

I do the same with a couple of mates. We can get nearly 20 dvds a week some weeks, and ahem :lol: I have over 1400 dvds in my library :huh: :( :look:

Jonno

:lol::good::P

I do the same with a couple of mates. We can get nearly 20 dvds a week some weeks, and ahem :lol: I have over 1400 dvds in my library :huh: :( :look:

Jonno

:lol:

I dont have that many, i think my bosses collection is something like 500 odd, mine is around 200-250 and counting.