what moderator?

newbieshooter

What about the wildcats, theres an advert in Litts for a Howa+ wildcat sound moderator proofed and fitted.

Are the Howa rifles any good?

Are the Wildcat sound moderators any good?

I have a Wildcat on my .270 and they are pretty good. I wouldn't bother changing it that's for sure. However, of all the moderators I have heard I reckon the PES is the best of the bunch.

A T8 is about the best sound wise, but they have a tendency to rust if you dont look after them - but any of the above makes are good and i think its mainly down to personal choice :lol:

You will find if your anything like me and probably most of the other full bore shooters on here, that your always looking for a better moderator and will try out a few different makes over the following years :lol:

ive got one of those Stealth 10's on my 7mm and christ does it help! :lol: I havent tried it yet on my 22-250 as im waiting for a barrel insert to arrive! 2 were sent just before the postal strike and havent turned up yet! Prob been knicked!

They are well made and do a great job of suppressing the blast!

Im undecided as whether to get another for me 22-250 or an Ase S5 as these are about £50 cheaper! and prob just as good on the smaller calibre!