Pair of Beretta A303's (one working, one for parts) with multi chokes, choke case & key plus bonus cartridges.

Both guns are 12g with 28 in multi choke barrel, having broken an internal part on my original gun I stumbled upon an absolute peach of a gun to replace it, I've since bought a new O/U which I prefer so these two are now up for grabs. 

included are two full sets of chokes, all parts for the spare gun and 175 game bore white gold in plastic wad 8shot (my local ground is now fibre only). The "parts" gun can be repaired needing only a breech bolt replacing (on back order in Italy) 

The complete gun is a Sporter model with a very low shot count, in lovely condition and very good woodwork. 

I am in Hythe CT20 and work from home, the guns can be viewed at any time.  07767 204 888 

Priced to sell at £375.

IMG_8130.JPG

IMG_8092D.JPG

IMG_8088D.JPG

Just to add as its been asked..  The sling is included and I do have the spare non sling end cap, happy to RFD at your cost although im not sure on the process for that now as it has changed regarding paperwork (will look like stevie wonder packed it up as im a dab hand with bubble wrap and packing film) OR for a contribution towards fuel I can jump in the car and take them anywhere within Kent. 

Many thanks 

On 17/07/2022 at 21:37, Gerry78 said:

Fantastic guns for a pigeon hide 👍

I took it out at the weekend for just that purpose, 23 shot for 28 cart's, I must admit I'm having second thoughts about selling them but I could do with the cabinet space as ive a new rifle coming.. 

6 hours ago, jimblowscash said:

I took it out at the weekend for just that purpose, 23 shot for 28 cart's, I must admit I'm having second thoughts about selling them but I could do with the cabinet space as ive a new rifle coming.. 

My old friend I wildfowl with for years(sadly he retired due to old age )used the exact model you have he shot every species of duck with it there probably one of the best semi-autos ever made If I was You I’d buy a extra cabinet 👍👍👍you’ll regret selling it