New spotting torch, ??? Night Saber Ultra High Power Led Torch

oldypigeonpopper

Hello, not being one to buy anything new my old torches did not seem to cut it in the spotting stakes, not so much hunting but we get our fair share of night hawkers and poachers, so this winter I decided to get the above hand held torch from Ludicrous Lumins, it states 800 M range but I reckon a very good 600 M with the narrow beam pil, and 800M with the spot beam, with this and 2 X 26650 5500mAh batteries from torchy boy , comes with a decent battery charger and it's on par with a friends 12 volt plug in lamp, I reckon a good 4/6 hours of intermittent use maybe more, well worth the £95 plus cost of batteries, cheers 

A few years ago, I bought the Clu Briter rechargeable hand held 'torch' from Cluson Engineering, together with coloured filtered. Used for general spotting, when fitted with the amber filter, it reaches out (in good weather conditions) to 450 - 500 yards approx, which is more than enough for my needs. What I particulary like about it is the battery is non removable and the torch is charged through the handle.

Edited by steve_b_wales

2 hours ago, steve_b_wales said:

A few years ago, I bought the Clu Briter rechargeable hand held 'torch' from Cluson Engineering, together with coloured filtered. Used for general spotting, when fitted with the amber filter, it reaches out (in good weather conditions) to 450 - 500 yards approx, which is more than enough for my needs. What I particulary like about it is the battery is non removable and the torch is charged through the handle.

Hello Steve

, I was looking at something like that but prefer the separate battery charging, my friend has a million candle power lamp but the Saber you can alter the beam and has low, medium, high, in the on/off switch,