Ford Ranger Wildtrak 2.5

Acerforestry

I have just bought one of the above on an 07 plate at a very sensible price, and generally impressed by build and performance. Only downside is lack of history, that is available anyway (it was owned by a grounds maintenance company for quite a spell so seems likely it would have been maintained properly) and knowing that cambelt replacement is going to be prudent and at some stage in the future it will need a clutch, has anyone owned one at this sort of age and if so what sort of costs am I looking at for this, thanks

Grounds maintenance,  I would guess, a lot of stop start motoring and engine idling. First things I'd do would be an engine flush and good quality oil change and a full service. I'd do it myself for an eyes on rather than a garage that may just rush and not note future preventative maintenance. 

Friend of mine uses one as his company run around for his plant hire business, always caked in mud underneath.