HW 90 and HW98 pard 007 + optic fire IR

Both guns shot perfectly and are more than enough for any bunny badger,the weirauch name is tried and tested and is proved to still be one of the best. Both guns are 1.77 and the HW 90 is a theoben Gas Ram system. Both guns scoped. The pard 007 night vision is boxed with SD card like new. The optic fire IR is the same like new with 4 new rechargeable batteries included. The whole lot to go as a package. 
£850 BARGAIN + postage 

07746677868 whatts app

354F57FD-BD48-4191-9D77-BA8587C01FA6.jpeg

7 hours ago, Stephen-H said:

Looks like a hw95 /95k without a silencer or perhaps a shorter barrel.

I could well be wrong tho! 

Pictures of both rifles would help the sale or individual adverts for the lots in sale. 

It’s a HW90 with the theoben stamp on the break action of the barrel. Im just not sure if it’s a “k”

On 31/01/2023 at 11:09, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, the 90 and 95 have a 310 mm barrel, not sure if they stamped K on the action but yours must be the Theoben gas ram model, is that the 90 in the photo  , with camo tape ??

Yes it is. I applied the tape,the barrel is good condition. I used it for pigeon shooting but to be honest it would just go straight through the pigeon so it was down to head shots then.

27 minutes ago, Pigeonman7 said:

Yes it is. I applied the tape,the barrel is good condition. I used it for pigeon shooting but to be honest it would just go straight through the pigeon so it was down to head shots then.

Hello, thanks to reply, well if your interested to sell the 90 K separate let me know, subject to price, and posted,