Infiraytd50l

Paddyscot

Need some help went to zero said scope started at 30 yards to get on paper done and a clear picture. Then moved out to 100 yards got setup looked through scope and cant see a clear picture, I tried everything to fix this but was unable. Anybody have this problem or know how to fix this 

3 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, there's a chap on the AGF called Russ, he does the night vision reviews, sure he would know 👍

Thanks for that, was out this morning and guess what all done first shot left of bull second shot right on the money. Still not clear image of target at 100 yards but managed it will put a picture up shortly 

I've found that higher the zoom equals less clarity on the picture on mine. I zeroed mine the other day at 8x mag and rolled it back to 6x mag for better clarity for shooting with. I assume you've been using the freeze frame option when zeroing/. I felt using it help with the quality of picture to see the point of impact.

Out of interest how have you found the supplied IR torch that comes with it ?. I'm now on my second one, which again has packed up after just a couple of outings. 

15 hours ago, woods&wurz said:

I've found that higher the zoom equals less clarity on the picture on mine. I zeroed mine the other day at 8x mag and rolled it back to 6x mag for better clarity for shooting with. I assume you've been using the freeze frame option when zeroing/. I felt using it help with the quality of picture to see the point of impact.

Out of interest how have you found the supplied IR torch that comes with it ?. I'm now on my second one, which again has packed up after just a couple of outings. 

Never used the ir torch there has been plenty of natural light full moon so no need for ir and good clear picture too, but did notice the other night it needed ir. Dont know how u zeroed at 8 mag I would never see target at 100, mine was at 12  mag. Just a thought though the infiray does not like sunlight has to be dull to zero. Anybody with a c 50 alpex or similar, is it clear when zeroing and how is it in daytime use think I will change mine