scope for sale

karl h

Swarovski AV 6-18*50 with a tds4 ret 25mm tube front parrallax adjustment with sunshade no marks or dings £400 that would include post.

Hi guys just sold my dads zeiss to magman now I am selling one of my swarovski scope off my .222 as was out with rifle last night something went on the trigger so took the bolt out to make safe and then dropped the bolt spent about 2 hours looking for it and then went back this morning and still no joy as the rifle is very old I am not going to bother replacing it as I will just use my .243. Was thinking of putting the scope on my .22 but that is a bit of a overkill cannot do pics as no camera at mo.

Swarovski AV 6-18*50 with a tds4 ret 25mm tube front parrallax adjustment with sunshade no marks or dings £400 that would include post.

Hi guys just sold my dads zeiss to magman now I am selling one of my swarovski scope off my .222 as was out with rifle last night something went on the trigger so took the bolt out to make safe and then dropped the bolt spent about 2 hours looking for it and then went back this morning and still no joy as the rifle is very old I am not going to bother replacing it as I will just use my .243. Was thinking of putting the scope on my .22 but that is a bit of a overkill cannot do pics as no camera at mo.

Yes please. PM on its way.

Hi...don't know if I can help but I also do metal detecting and am willing to have a look for said bolt...I'm in S. Norfolk BTW...

Regards...Eric.