Hikmicro gryphon

derek bailey

Maybe a Friday afternoon unit. Chap I know has just sent back a pulsar merger. Unit just won't power up. It's electronic and can go wrong. And could be a number of reasons. If it's under Warranty, and is being looked at then just hold out. I had to wait months to get a replacement n450 digex due to parts issues. 

I have a lrf gryphon thermal and so far it's been great, now I've jinx it though..

On 16/04/2023 at 22:03, ShootingEgg said:

Maybe a Friday afternoon unit. Chap I know has just sent back a pulsar merger. Unit just won't power up. It's electronic and can go wrong. And could be a number of reasons. If it's under Warranty, and is being looked at then just hold out. I had to wait months to get a replacement n450 digex due to parts issues. 

I have a lrf gryphon thermal and so far it's been great, now I've jinx it though..

my mate as one brilliant much better than my pulsar Qx38f 

On 24/04/2023 at 04:30, shootgun said:

I sent back 3 Gryphons, HIK are sh!it imho, went back to Pulsar 

I have used pulsar and my hik, find the hik clearer than the pulsar unit I have used with a mate. But that could be age. Also the weather will effect it so could of been the night I was out. I easily identified a badger at 500yards last night with my gryphon

On 26/04/2023 at 18:27, ShootingEgg said:

I have used pulsar and my hik, find the hik clearer than the pulsar unit I have used with a mate. But that could be age. Also the weather will effect it so could of been the night I was out. I easily identified a badger at 500yards last night with my gryphon

the hik is definitely clearer than my Qx38f and will be my next purchase