Fox Lure x 4

steve_b_wales

I can deffo recommend this 👍

I am onto my second bottle now and it have great results using this. 
I have mine in a sealed Tupperware tub with a sponge in it. Open the air tight lid off the Tupperware tub and place it underneath so it doesn’t get lost or blow away and then walk to your own capable shooting distance for what rifle U R using (down wind 👍) and wait 🦊 💥 🔫 

What I have done is soaked a few rags / cloths in this solution and hanged them on the branches in and around the Tupperware tub as well so the sent drifts even further. I’ve watched foxes come in from 3/4 fields away with their noses up in the air and ran straight towards the tub area. 
I have been shooting foxes with a rifle now for over 30 yrs and trust me when I say this works it certainly does work 👍👍👍🦊💥🔫 in the bag provided you can make the shot 😂😂😂

I must also say wear disposable gloves 🧤 and don’t get any on you or your cloths as it stinks 😷 👍😂😂😂

12 hours ago, DR JAMES said:

I can deffo recommend this 👍

I am onto my second bottle now and it have great results using this. 
I have mine in a sealed Tupperware tub with a sponge in it. Open the air tight lid off the Tupperware tub and place it underneath so it doesn’t get lost or blow away and then walk to your own capable shooting distance for what rifle U R using (down wind 👍) and wait 🦊 💥 🔫 

What I have done is soaked a few rags / cloths in this solution and hanged them on the branches in and around the Tupperware tub as well so the sent drifts even further. I’ve watched foxes come in from 3/4 fields away with their noses up in the air and ran straight towards the tub area. 
I have been shooting foxes with a rifle now for over 30 yrs and trust me when I say this works it certainly does work 👍👍👍🦊💥🔫 in the bag provided you can make the shot 😂😂😂

I must also say wear disposable gloves 🧤 and don’t get any on you or your cloths as it stinks 😷 👍😂😂😂

Thank you for the recommendation, I appreciate it. It's okay for me to say that the product I'm selling is brillaint, but to hear it from other's is much better. I will add that sometimes, I've used the lure in conjunction with my FoxPro caller and 'Rockin Rabbit' decoy. That way, the Fox get's sound, sight and smell, although the lure itself does the job. :):good:

Edited by steve_b_wales

• 2 weeks later...