Silencer/Moderator for 10/22 1/2" x 28 TPI

Prodaytrader

I'm looking to buy a silencer/moderator for my Ruger 10/22 rimfire. I'm not to picky about which silencer but it does need to be threaded at 1/2" x 28 TPI. I am also looking to replace the barrel so I can either go with a fully suppressed barrel if you have one to sell or a silencer and match grade barrel if you want to sell together. Send PM's with product info and pricing. I can offer Paypal and I will take care of shipping. Thanks

I appreciate that link. It needs to come from a private seller. I'm in the US and we have tricky laws here concerning silencers. In Texas we can own them but it would cost me an additional 200 dollars to get it from a gun store. Since you guys have access to them for 25 to 50 dollars it seems more reasonable to get them from the UK and pay for shipping. I assume the UK has strange stuff like that but silencers dont seem to be a hassle for you guys.

A silencer is categorised as "military equipment" and cannot be exported from the UK to any country (incl EU) without a military export licence.

This law affects private as well as commercial sales.

Unless the Seller can get such a licence, to supply (and purchase) is illegal.