Jury spares police officer embarrassment over corruption convictions....

enfieldspares

A corrupt Metropolitan Police officer known as "the Sheriff of Soho" has been found guilty of taking bribes from a London's West End nightclub owners and security bosses. Former Sergeant Frank Partridge pleaded guilty to three counts of bribery and was found guilty of four further counts on Wednesday. He will be sentenced next Tuesday.The ex-officee told the jury he accepted gifts from "friends" but insisted: "My work was always impartial." He was cleared of one further count of bribery, including allegations he accepted Manchester United tickets and shirts signed by then player Wayne Rooney

I think that was a kind gesture, indeed, by the jury, to do that and spare him further and unnecessary embarrassment in what clearly, on the charges he has been convicted of, will undoubtedly have a devastating effect of his future.

I know a few good ones and they’re on here. Anyone that breaks the law or turns a blind eye should loose their job . 
3 months on bail / and a full 24 hours in a cell , arrested at gun point in front of my children , thrown out my own house and the thoughts that went through my head all thanks to 4 dodgy police officers turning a blind eye to the lies and affairs . All on the report I had after . Only 2 were told to leave/removed . 

jails the only way in my eyes 👍😎