Ishapore SMLE .303 £450

Another rife I just don’t use is my Ishapore SMLE. It’s in fair condition but shoots well. I believe this was issued to the Indian army but you might want to check that. 
pit comes with a bunch of ammo ( FAC permitting) and some once shot cases if you want them. I might have a few stripper clips too if I can find them. 

I live in Redcar but shoot at Northcote Cutts and can arrange a weekend meet there if that’s closer for you. 

thanks for looking 

I can email some tomorrow if you like. Resizing images for here is a pain from my phone. DM me an email and I’ll get them to you in the morning. In the meantime I’ll have a go at adding some here. 

IMG_4034.jpeg

IMG_4035.jpeg

1 minute ago, Sco77w said:

I can email some tomorrow if you like. Resizing images for here is a pain from my phone. DM me an email and I’ll get them to you in the morning. In the meantime I’ll have a go at adding some here. 

IMG_4034.jpeg

IMG_4035.jpeg

These are all I have on my phone. I’ll take some pics of the rifle in the morning. 
I didn’t expect the pics to be as easy to add as they were.