Teal chokes

DaveT

Hi, anyone else had issues with ordering from these guys? I ordered a set for my Webley and scott 3000, no order confirmation came through but some chokes turned up. Unfortunately they don't fit the gun, there's was information included with the delivery about how to return them.

So I've been emailing and phoning since to try and find out how to return them, but phone rings out.

Rang velocity armouries today, who are listed.on the credit card statement,.they share the same address, and same director as teal chokes. Got a very grumpy guy who told me they are trade only and a separate company, and that teal are closed today so can't help me contact them.

It's all a bit odd and wondered if anyone on here had experience which might help.

Dave

I know Mark who owns Teal chokes, generally he's a great guy to deal with and very helpful.

His office phone is 0114 2788210.

No idea who you spoke to today as Wednesday is his day off and there's usually noone there.

His mobile is also openly listed on his website but I'll not post it here as it may get spammed. 

Try him again in the morning, after 1000.

• 4 months later...
On 30/08/2023 at 13:39, DaveT said:

Hi, anyone else had issues with ordering from these guys? I ordered a set for my Webley and scott 3000, no order confirmation came through but some chokes turned up. Unfortunately they don't fit the gun, there's was information included with the delivery about how to return them.

So I've been emailing and phoning since to try and find out how to return them, but phone rings out.

Rang velocity armouries today, who are listed.on the credit card statement,.they share the same address, and same director as teal chokes. Got a very grumpy guy who told me they are trade only and a separate company, and that teal are closed today so can't help me contact them.

It's all a bit odd and wondered if anyone on here had experience which might help.

Dave

hello Dave,  had you phoned our landline number mon to fri 10am - 5pm , it would have been answered and you would have been given instructions how to return them, as stated we offer a 14 day money back garentee,  you can return them for any reason,  did you return them ?