Yiditz 410 Hushpower

Andycf

Hi - I have an immaculate, as new and hardly used Baikal Hushpower 3 inch chamber, steel proofed, 14 1/2 inch LOP and fitted with the more expensive Hushpower removable baffle set (this was a more expensive option on first purchase). It is an exceptionally quiet gun and was the Hushpower "quiet as an air rifle" standard for many years. I'm in Swansea, South Wales but should be able to meet you on the M5 somewhere to avoid RFD to RFD fees. I'm looking for £275. Let me know if you need any more info. Kind regards, Blackjack

On 22/10/2023 at 15:45, Blackjack said:

Hi - I have an immaculate, as new and hardly used Baikal Hushpower 3 inch chamber, steel proofed, 14 1/2 inch LOP and fitted with the more expensive Hushpower removable baffle set (this was a more expensive option on first purchase). It is an exceptionally quiet gun and was the Hushpower "quiet as an air rifle" standard for many years. I'm in Swansea, South Wales but should be able to meet you on the M5 somewhere to avoid RFD to RFD fees. I'm looking for £275. Let me know if you need any more info. Kind regards, Blackjack

Have you any photos please