LAST TWO PENKNIVES.

DUNKS

HI. Last two penknives for sale.

First a boxed and as new  Colt ROY ROGERS KING OF THE COWBOYS penknife.  Two three and a quarter inch blades. One a clip blade the other a spey one,

Both in quality stainless and shaving sharp. Knife has never been out of the box and could pass for new.  You may class this as a silly collectors knife but in fact it is a quality item and well put together, brass liners and nickel silver bolsters. Strong springs too.

Scales are said to be bone, "they look like it"  I have read that the scales are from the leg of Roy's horse Trigger "but that's perhaps not true"

18 or over to buy it please.                                              £15 posted and that's got to be a bargain. Paypal.

SECOND is a Metal boxed COLT 175th anniversary knife Again stainless blades two and a quarter inch. Looks like bone scales and also never been used or carried.

£12.50 posted.

PENKNIVES 2 011.JPG

PENKNIVES 2 012.JPG

PENKNIVES 2 013.JPG

PENKNIVES 2 008.JPG

PENKNIVES 2 009.JPG

Both paid for and will be posted today thanks.

I must say selling these knives has been a pleasure. Instant payments and I was  able to post same day. Lets just hope the post office do their bit!          Thanks lads.

Edited by DUNKS