Gamebore White Gold 28gm 7.5 Fibre Quad Seal

On 30/12/2023 at 21:57, Cawdor118 said:

I recently bought some Gamebore White Gold 28gm 7.5 Fibre Quad Seal hoping for decent results from a relatively premium cartridge. These were quite expensive compared to the Fiocchi FBlack Sporting 8.5s Fibre I usually use. I opened one up the other night to have a look at the quad seal. The first thing I noticed was the shot was meant to be 5x graded… It contained shot from 2.2mm to 3.0mm - not very uniform and noticeably all over the place. In fact, some pellets weren’t even round. Secondly, the quad seal was rock hard. I have no idea how it was expected to seal a barrel? I expected it to be more like nylon in feel allowing for expansion. I know these came from a supplier who has stored them properly, as I collected them from a sound environment.

The last thing I noticed, is they are very ‘thumpy’, in fact overly for their use. They haven’t shot well either compared to the Fiocchi. Has anyone else experienced this? I generally steer wide of Gamebore game cartridges as I have had similar experiences in the past. A considerably expensive letdown.

I actually bought a slab of white gold for DTL Just to give them a try first they are expensive second your correct they were very thumpy I actually shot better using cheaper cartridges