TV Connectivity

wymberley

Help, please.

I'm trying to tidy up the usual nest of worms before the new TV arrives. Could anyone tell me if the 2023 Panasonic OLED Smart Android TV has the terrestrial aerial  and satellite dish connections. If so I'll use them but if not that's more cable to get shot of.

Many thanks.

It's  better if they have both incase one goes down , sometimes up here in Scotland  when it's a bit windy. It moves the dish a little I loose signal I then switch TV to freeview. Using the tv ariel  From freesat  I prefer freesat as there is more channels on it 

9 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

It's  better if they have both incase one goes down , sometimes up here in Scotland  when it's a bit windy. It moves the dish a little I loose signal I then switch TV to freeview. Using the tv ariel  From freesat  I prefer freesat as there is more channels on it 

Cheers. That's the sort of reason I'm asking - outside internet fibre optic going down too often for my liking.

31 minutes ago, wymberley said:

Cheers. That's the sort of reason I'm asking - outside internet fibre optic going down too often for my liking.

Exactly  , my fear is that Sky will eventually  turn of the Satellite  that freesat uses aswel,  think sky is wanting everyone  to go to Internet use , saves them supplying  a box and dish , and for engineers  to come home to sort out dish and box problems .

There is so much relying on an Internet signal we are still on a slow. Signal about 4mb  speed