my BSA's leaking what do i do????

jammy1800

got BSA Super 10 which is properly awesome but since recently it hasnt lasted many shots because its leaking we worked out that screwing it on too hard made it leak more we could hear it but nothing seen to work ??? anyone got any ideas???

might be the buddy bottle 'o' ring knacked or is it leaking in the rifle

• 1 month later...
got BSA Super 10 which is properly awesome but since recently it hasnt lasted many shots because its leaking we worked out that screwing it on too hard made it leak more we could hear it but nothing seen to work :good: anyone got any ideas???

Used to have one with the same problem. It wasnt the o-ring tho, it was the brass necked receiver that the bottle screws into

so check yours! I had to remove the action from the stock, then remove the brass neck from the bottle as it had all come out together!! Then i used some " Permabond A130 threadlocker" to stop the brass neck unscrewing again. Happy to report everything went fine and dandy after that.

Hopefully tho, your problem will just be the o-ring. Phone BSA and they will send you a/some new ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

mine did the very same thing so i got a new o,ring and it made no difarance so i returned it to the shop and they gave me a new one straight away please dont mess about with it just take it to the shop you got it from [unless you got it at the air gun centre and if you did you may aswell set fire to it and all the cash you own] oh yes im pretty upset with them as over a month ago they took £535 of me for something they didnt even have in stock and still havnt returnd my money so im taking them to a small claims court its a good job i paid by card otherwise id have no proof of how they have screwed me out of all my money

[unless you got it at the air gun centre and if you did you may aswell set fire to it and all the cash you own] oh yes im pretty upset with them as over a month ago they took £535 of me for something they didnt even have in stock and still havnt returnd my money so im taking them to a small claims court its a good job i paid by card otherwise id have no proof of how they have screwed me out of all my money

Your not hapy with air gun centre are you?

Go on admit it, I can tell :good::hmm::lol:

taz.