Classic Floor fillers

Dunkield

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Xb2a7KOz8

We saw Rosalla do this live (well probably miming) at Dukes Nightclub in Chelmsford, this was a classic track of the 90's !

Everybodys FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!

When were you last in there? Myself it would have been about 15yrs ago - seems like yesterday :lol:

My daughter goes there now on the Teeny nights - that's just as scary, all those fumbling teenage buffoons :good:

P.

Pedro,

I was there about the same time ago mate. I am 34 now.

The last time I went there I was bottled (6 stitches) and thrown out the back door by the bouncers. I then got a damn good kick in (literally). Never went again - funny that !

I dont envy you the spotty scooter oiks turning up on your doorstep. I have two boys luckily ! :good:

Blimey, is that place still going? Last time I was there (about '91?) one of the guys thought it would be funny to kick the police wagon sitting outside while it was full. He done a runner but his shoe came off. The idiot turned a went back for it and was jumped on by what must have been the full contents of the aforementioned wagon, now that was a funny sight :wub::good:

I can't believe I forgot Liquid - Sweet harmony, what a tune.

Tullyuk I couldn't get into the clubs any younger, I'm afraid for my sins I was a real follower of Happy Hardcore and listening to Stu Allen on PIccadilly Key 103 up in Manchester, still enjoy cranking it up when I'm in the car on my own and the Mrs isn't there, makes me drive about 20 mph faster than I should be doing.

Nothing to be ashamed of, http://www.hardcorewillneverdie.com/ says it all.

P.S stu allen is still going strong

Far too old for clubs these days, and the nearest we get are the Austrian EisBars on the slops when we go skiing. You just can't beat eurocheese, snow, boarding/Skiing and the babes :-)

This one was HUGE last year :good:

Just try and stop yourself singing the chorus :lol:

Si