clayshooting

berettaman1

Just found out today, a pw member who purchased my as new STL shot Shugborough yesterday , his first registered Sporting, and straightened 3 stands!! not an easy thing to do at Shuggy! , well done Griff 36 Great stuff, bud cheers. :yp: :o

Cheers Ron for the sale of a quality piece of engineering, all I need to do now is win as many trophies and medals as you have in your cabinet!

Looking forward to some quality coaching from the pro :good: :unsure: :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Just found out today, a pw member who purchased my as new STL shot Shugborough yesterday , his first registered Sporting, and straightened 3 stands!! not an easy thing to do at Shuggy! , well done Griff 36 Great stuff, bud cheers. ???:oops:

Cheers Ron for the sale of a quality piece of engineering, all I need to do now is win as many trophies and medals as you have in your cabinet!

Looking forward to some quality coaching from the pro :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Guys, I assume that the gun you are talking about is the Fabarm STL VS. If so, I have been looking at the same, can you give an opinion as to its performance, finish and overall impression. I saw your 'quality piece of engineering' quote and wonder if you might be able to add any thing else. Best regards richard