steve_b_wales

I've got a Remington 700 SPS synthetic stainless with Nikko sterling diamond 3-12 x 62 and evolve moderator that I'm selling looking for £650 all together, very clean and about 350 shot count, likes hornady 53gr v max, but im in Suffolk near the nuclear bit

4 minutes ago, carl suffolk said:

I've got a Remington 700 SPS synthetic stainless with Nikko sterling diamond 3-12 x 62 and evolve moderator that I'm selling looking for £650 all together, very clean and about 350 shot count, likes hornady 53gr v max, but im in Suffolk near the nuclear bit

PM sent

• 2 weeks later...

My mate is still waiting to hear if he will be granted a .223, let alone get his licence back. IF he is told that he can have a .223 (and I don't see why not) then he can decide on what rifle to buy.

31 minutes ago, washman said:

I've got a tikka t3 l/h hunter only fired 50 shells so as new

He's right handed.

UPDATE.

My friend has had an email from the police which stated that if they needed any more information from him they would be in touch, otherwise he can expect to receive his amended FAC within 6-8 weeks. It does appear that he will get his request for a .223 calibre granted, but he would have like to have had a more definite answer so he could start looking at purchasing one and having it stored with a RFD friend of mine.

5 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

UPDATE.

My friend has had an email from the police which stated that if they needed any more information from him they would be in touch, otherwise he can expect to receive his amended FAC within 6-8 weeks. It does appear that he will get his request for a .223 calibre granted, but he would have like to have had a more definite answer so he could start looking at purchasing one and having it stored with a RFD friend of mine.

👍🏻