LED's

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, there for the old type T torches Steve, i have the same 2 , they fitted a few different makes of Torch, if you look on the Optic Fire  web site you will both types under accessories

Thanks. I did have some Ludicrous Lumen torches, which I can't find, and thought they may have come from them.
I've just checked the Optic Fire website and, as you mentioned, I can see the LED's on there. Where the hell I put the torches too, I don't know!!!!

Edited by steve_b_wales

45 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

Thanks. I did have some Ludicrous Lumen torches, which I can't find, and thought they may have come from them.
I've just checked the Optic Fire website and, as you mentioned, I can see the LED's on there. Where the hell I put the torches too, I don't know!!!!

Hello, silly me gave the torches away, although the top pic LED is not that good in red, the other makes a good red beam, hope you find them, i have a 50mm spare torch head if of any use

3 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, silly me gave the torches away, although the top pic LED is not that good in red, the other makes a good red beam, hope you find them, i have a 50mm spare torch head if of any use

I don't think I gave mine away, or sold them either, but finding them is another thing. It took me ages to find my EVO torch with the 3 LED's. I've got a 67mm head on it, and have ordered a 75mm one. I also have a 50mm 'somewhere'!!

1 minute ago, steve_b_wales said:

I don't think I gave mine away, or sold them either, but finding them is another thing. It took me ages to find my EVO torch with the 3 LED's. I've got a 67mm head on it, and have ordered a 75mm one. I also have a 50mm 'somewhere'!!

Hope you find then 👍

1 minute ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hope you find then 👍

Me too. To be honest, I haven't used the EVO one for probably 18-24 months, as I use a Vulpine MK3 NV on my 'fox' rifle (.243) with a Solaris SRX ir torch. I do intend getting a thermal scope later this year.